Wednesday, May 12, 2010

LADY GAGA

Eccentric looks, out-of-this- world outfits, shades, wigs, and  so many things that can be associated with this performer.


I don't  know why I'm getting addicted over  Lady Gaga's music. Her songs are really catchy especially when turned into remixes, it makes me dance whenever  I hear them. The first time I saw her performed was at the 2008 Miss Universe pageant. I just found her strange probably because of her looks. But when I searched her over youtube I was surprised how famous she was and her concerts were really well attended, and upon hearing her songs I told myself that this girl really rocks! After hearing her famous song just dance I was hooked by her other songs.

What I like her most is that she has her own style as a performer, breath-taking performances and oh boy she can sing live! And over all,  she's the newest gay icon.

No comments:

Post a Comment