Wednesday, May 26, 2010

BEAUTIFUL DAY FOR LEE DEWYZE

America has chosen it's new idol, Lee Dewyze from Illinois is the new American Idol Season 9 winner. I am so happy with the results just like when Kris Allen won last year. Lee was my favorite since the start of the show. Crystal is also good however I  can't appreciate her music genre.  She's  into country while Lee is  more on  alternative just like david cook.

I wasn't a bit impressed with their performances during the performance night. I felt like boring compared to last season between Kris  and Adam.

AI season  9 ended with a blast with  a lot  of spectacular performances  from  Alanis to Christina and Janet and  a lot more! All I  can say this was the best AI season finale so far probably  because it is also Simon Cowell's final season on the show. Its nice to see all AI winners and top  12 finalists perform together on stage as tribute to Simon  as if it was the last season of A I. I'm sure AI  will never be the same again  without Simon as judge. He is the life of the show and AI would be boring without him and his ridiculous comments.

Above all, I am happy for Lee's victory and I will remain a fan of this show even though without Simon. I am excited for next year's season and how will the show will be without him.   

                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment