Friday, June 4, 2010

THE MEET UP

It's been a long time since I went out with someone, that's because I'm in a relationship before and since I'm single again I tried to invite someone for meet up. I don't normally do this, making the first move to invite someone to go out, mostly kasi ako ang iniinvite para makipag meet or lumabas.



I met this guy at a gay networking site, he sent me a message and then after a few exchanging of messages we tried getting each others numbers. So after a few days ayun I invited him for  a meet up. Sa una kabado ako kasi I don't have any idea of his looks, wala kasing face pic ang profile niya, but then I still took the risk of meeting him without having the idea of how he looks like. Pero nung dumating na siya ayun satisfaction met  hehehe.

We decided to stay in a coffee shop, I want a place kung saan konti ang tao, we went on a private coffee shop and as expected konti lang talaga ang tao. It was a perfect place to chat and talk. 

He seems to be a nice guy or should I say a nice catch hehehe. Isa siya  sa mga naka meet ko na pwede kong i-keep for long. I thought the night would become boring but it turned out to be okay. Makwento kasi siya and we never ran out of topic to talk. Halos pareho kasi kame ng mga interest sa buhay or should I say we have a lot of things in common like he's a pasta lover, he cooks and he is organized which i like most. 

I had fun being with him and I had a good first impressions of him. Ang masasabi ko lang is click kami sa isa't isa na parang matagal na kaming magkakilala on the way we talk last night. Marami pa kaming gustong pag kwentuhan  pero sayang at medyo bitin ang time pero it was worth it. Bihira lang ako ma satisfied sa mga taong nami-meet ko.

After namin maghiwalay we continued texting each other hanggang sa makauwi ng bahay. Ang naudlot na kuwentuhan ay itinuloy nalang sa text hanggang sa makatulog na pareho.

I'm looking forward to see him again , nang mas matagal. And as he promised me, ipagluluto niya daw ako ng pasta the next time we meet. At sa nangyaring iyon, eto lang ang masasabi ko, " here I go again....."





2 comments:

  1. oh thats a good start of something good,why not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i hope nga pero sayang paalis na ako ng pinas

    ReplyDelete