Saturday, June 12, 2010

TIME FLIES SO FAST

Last night I received a text message from my agency announcing my departure date. Finally the moment that I've been waiting for, this is it! I am now leaving the Philippines! This will be now my final week and I can't believe that my remaining days here are just about to end. While reading the message I was stopped for a few minutes and tried to absorb everything. It took me a few moments to tell my parents about my departure. I even lost my focus on the movie I'm watching because i got blanked for few minutes.

Now I'll just be counting days and i don't know what I'm feeling right now. All of a sudden I just felt sad, I'm supposed to feel excited like what I always feel before. Right now all I wanna do is to savor every single day that I'm here because in a few days, another chapter of my life will begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment