Saturday, June 12, 2010

"CARRIED" AWAY THE SECOND TIME

Since I had only few days left here in the Philippines, I decided to go out and pamper myself since staying at home for almost a month now has been boring. I went out to see the movie Sex and the City, I've been dying to see this film since last week but I'm just too lazy to go out because of too much heat outside. I haven't read its reviews but nonetheless I'm sure it is another hit movie. And I was right, just like the first SATC movie, this sequel is a blast! Every scene was just amazing and I almost die laughing. Their adventures in the desert was the most funny in the film and Samantha Jones almost killed me in her stint. Who could tell that these ladies in their forties and fifties still hot as hell? They can leave you drooling in every scene and their wittiness are overflowing! So young ladies on the upper east Side, move over because Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte and Samantha can kick your ass out!

No comments:

Post a Comment