Tuesday, October 19, 2010

GETTING READY FOR WINTER

This morning when I woke up I noticed that there is a moist on the window, so when I opened it I saw a thick fog outside that almost hides everything. I thought I was in heaven because I've never seen such thick fog in my life. So I guess the hot summer here in Doha is over and winter is here. I've been waiting this for long and now I'm excited for this season. So right now I'm planning to go jogging during my day off and probably visit corniche in the morning and will spend the whole morning outside exploring the whole city coz I haven't done that during the past months. Oh by the way, I'm excited too to wear my scarves since they've been in my closet for some months now. So I guess I have to start going to H&M now to check their winter items hihihi.

No comments:

Post a Comment