Saturday, December 4, 2010

IS NOT FEELING THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT

Looking through some old photographs

Faces of friends we'll always remember

Watching busy shoppers rushing about

In the cool breeze of December

Sparkling lights, all over town

Children's carols in the air

By the Christmas tree

A shower of stardust on your hair









I know for a fact that to be away from your loved ones is not easy, and it's okay with me, but not to celebrate the yuletide season with them is very very gloomy. At this time, all my gifts are wrapped already, waiting to be distributed, I have decorated our house with lights and prepared my menu for the noche buena and getting ready for the happiest season ever. Indeed we celebrate the longest christmas season in the world. As the Ber months come, we start to make count downs already, starting to prepare for christmas parties. People are rushing to buy presents for their ina-anaks.



At this time, the streets are becoming very busy. People are rushing to Divisoria, Greenhills and Cubao for christmas shops. Parties are everywhere, malls are filled with christmas shoppers, bazaars are everywhere. The street of Ayala Avenue is well decorated and not to forget the giant christmas tree in Araneta Center.



Oh well I guess my christmas would be very boring ( I hope not) as I don't see any sign of celebration.



Hayyyyyyy!!!!!! I miss christmas in the Philippines, I don't want to reminisce, it will just makes me more sad.



Anyway, I would like to greet all my friends in the Philippines a Merry Christmas and a blastful new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment