Friday, December 31, 2010

GREATFUL AT 2010

Last year was a good year to me, it was a year of decision-making and a year of new life. Though there were sad moments, however,there are many happy moments too. I must say that the year 2010 has opened a new door to me specially on my career, minus the lovelife hehe.

It was the year that I made the biggest decision so far in my life, and that is to go abroad. It was a hard one, but I guess it was a good move for myself. I thought it would be difficult for me, but thanks to God, he is always on my side and everything went okay. Though a million miles away from my family and friends, I was able to gain friends here who always enjoy every moments that we're together.

Now, the year is about to end in a few hours, I would like to say thank you 2010 for being a good year to me. I just hope that the coming year will be good also as I will welcome it alone (emo lang hehehe).

New decade is about to begin and I am ready for the things that it will offer to me. More challenges and more surprises. Happy new year everyone!

Peace and love!

1 comment: