Tuesday, January 25, 2011

BAD NIGHT

I had a bad sleep last night, aside from my horror dream, my housemates from the Himalayas once again cooking food with a terrible smell yuck! I couldn't get to sleep because my sense of smell is complaining about the dreadful smell of the food they are cooking. My air freshener is not enough to reduce the bad smell coming inside our room. I don't know why is it that everyday they cook the same food with the same odor which pollutes our house, I just couldn't bear it. I'd rather inhale a bottle of rugby than take that smell everyday! My God please spare us from these people!

With the help of my air freshener, I was finally get into sleep, however, i had the worst dream ever! Who could've thought that Freddy Krueger will interogate my sleep? As if I was in the movie of Nightmare on Elm Street. I was being chased by Freddy and no matter where I go, still he finds me and he kills everyone who rescues me. With his big axe (which confused me if he's freddy or jason) he almost cuts my head and good thing I was able to defend myself because his axe is not that sharp, and thanks to my alarm I was able to wake up and keep my head with me hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment