Monday, March 28, 2011

I NEED INSPIRATION

It's been a year now since I broke up with my ex, and it's been a year that I'm single. I met many but dated a few but no one gave me the spark which I'm looking. Sometimes, I want remain single, at least somehow I can do anything that I want, and I can flirt anyone whom I like hehehe, but I missed the times that someone is calling me, greets me every morning. I missed the times that someone is cuddling me, and most importantly, I missed having an inspiration.

Right now, I'm into dating again, and I don't know how far this would go. The guy seems that he likes me although he is not telling me straight. I know and I can sense his intentions and it's too obvious with his actions. The problem is, again there is no chemistry, or maybe it's too early to tell since we just dated a couple of times. But i know myself very well, I can tell if i like the guy even if we just met for the first time. I just hope that this dating will work out for both of us because I'm quite tired also in finding the right person for me. Oh cupid where are you now?

No comments:

Post a Comment