Sunday, November 20, 2011

MISSING YOU SO MUCH


I'm missing you
and it's making me blue
I'm missing you
but what can I do
I'm thousand miles away, from you

It's been a week now since I left you and I know it is very hard on our part to be away from each other but I have no other option but to go back in the Philippines. I know you understand my situation and I am very thankful for your support and love. I'm more than hurt because as much as I don't want to leave you but I have to.

You know how hard for me to be away from you because I am already used that you are always with me. It's difficult for me to adjust that you are not on my side.

Long distance relationship is really hard, it is a test of our patience and love. Let's just take this as a challenge in our relationship and I am positive that we will be together again soon.

I am always missing you, and you are always on my mind every single minute. I am very thankful that you never fails to remember me everyday. I love you so much babe and please wait for me. I shall return, inshallah!

No comments:

Post a Comment