Saturday, February 13, 2010

LOVE IS IN THE AIR

I was supposed to celebrate valentine's day with my beau today at the hot air balloon fiesta, but unfortunately he didn't make it because of important matters, but it didn't stopped me from witnessing the event by myself. This is a yearly event in my home town pampanga but it is my firstime to attend this wonderful event.

I woke up early at around 3 am to prepare and I left house at 4 am. By 5 am I was at the event already. The place is already jumpacked with thousand of expectators local and foreign when I reached the place. The weather is good and perfect to fly a balloon. It seems that everyone is excited to witness the event as I can see that alot of people bringing their own DSLR. Some even brought tent and made the place a campsite.

I was a lilttle bit sad because this is supposed to be a valentine date, nevertheless, I made it appoint to enjoy the event even I'm alone. I took alot of photos and videos with me. i even met a lot of people who enjoyed the event also. Truly, this is a wonderful experience and it fascinated me how the sky was filled with ballons. But it would be more romantic if I'm with my beau enjoying the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment