Monday, February 15, 2010

RE-HIRE

Last night I received a call from my former colleague asking if I want to return on my previous BPO job. They are trying to reach all former employees of the project who resigned if they want to be part again of the project.

I was one of the pioneers of our project during my days at Accenture. I stayed there for two years until I finally gave up because I can no longer handle the toxic work, the too much pressure and the inquity project manager. The attrition rate is very high where in every month there are 3-5 employees who are resigning because of the same reason that I have. There were several TL's who handled the project but still after a month they also gave up.

I like Accenture as a company, working there is like studying in Oxford or Harvard University, the benefits are okay, but the only problem is that there is something wrong with our project.

According to my ex-colleague, they are trying to re-hire us because they have expanded and they needed our expertise as pioneer batch and they don't wanna train new trainees again where in after the training most of them quit. At least with us, they will only give us a refresher course and proceed with the production floor afterwards.

I know the offer is quite tempting, I will only consider returning to that project again if they can assure to me that the project manager is no longer there, but I think that will never happen. And goodluck for those who said yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment