Tuesday, February 23, 2010

TURNING A YEAR OLDER

Tomorrow is a special day, it's the anniversary of the EDSA people power 1, quite historic but actually it is also my special day. I will be celebrating my birthday! Another year has added to my age (getting older) but it's okay as long as were aging gracefully!

I am thankful for the past years, quite blessed with friends and loved ones and hopefully will meet new friends. I just hope that I will be more bless this year and hopefully will be a fruitful year for me.

Tomorrow, I will be in Cebu, will be celebrating my birthday there, a vacation at the same time and I'm excited for this trip since it is my first time to celebrate my birthday on vacation.

2 comments:

  1. a belated happy birthday to you! :) hope you enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete