Friday, October 21, 2011

MY CABIN CREW APPLICATION EXPERIENCE

They said that having a cabin steward job is one of the most glamorous job in the world making you see the whole world for free. A lot of people is dreaming about this job and would kill their selves just to make it including me.
I know for a 27 year old guy is not yet too late to fly and see the world so I did not let the opportunity to pass without me trying this.
So when Emirates Airline had its open day recruitment, I made myself available and try my luck. I know many applicants will flock on the venue so I made it appoint to come early. I arrived at the venue 1 hour early and to my surprised the crowd is already big and i didn't expected to see such a huge pile of job-seekers. I was already on the 8th line when I arrived and I guess at least a thousand of hopefuls came to this event.
I didn't made it on the first batch so I was scheduled on the 2nd batch and came back after one hour and forty five minutes. Many applicants came on their best and of course including me and I prepared so much for this day.
Many gorgeous female and good-looking men all over UAE of different nationalities herded at the location and of course I was not intimidated by them hehehehe. Filipinos and Africans were the most numbered applicants and I saw many Miss Angola- look a- like.
The interview was short, we were at the auditorium around 100 capacity and there were seven tables on the platform consist of 2 panels each. You have to stand in front of them depending on the panel which you will be assigned. The interview is very casual, it is a matter how are you going to answer and present yourself.
I was a bit nervous when it is about my turn, but I was able to overcome it once I started answering the questions. I was confident and I guess I made a good impressions.
With finger crossed, I left the venue happy because I know I presented myself good. It's up to them if they will going to consider me for the next round. I have to wait though for two weeks to know the results if I was shortlisted.
I am praying to God and will leave everything on Him and if I made it I would be the most happiest person in the whole world :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment