Thursday, March 18, 2010

GOING OVERSEAS

Tomorrow I will be having my interview with the employer from Qatar. As of the moment I have mixed feelings on what will happen tomorrow. It is my first time to attend in this kind of interview and I don't know what to expect from this foreigner. I am thinking some strategies on how am I going to sell myself and how to impress the employer so that I can qualify in the position I'm applying for.

I've been applying jobs abroad since last year but I just couldn't find the right time. With the current economic situation that we are experiencing right now, I think this is the right time for me to look for some greener pasteur. I'm no longer happy with my status here in the Philippines and I can see how difficult life here. I know living outside your country is a lot harder but compensation wise it is one hundred times better. I'm not getting any younger and I have a lot of plans for myself and for my family, besides I'm on the right age to work abroad.

I just hope that with this decision, I may find the things that I am looking for and hopefully my life would get better. And I hope tomorrow will turn out things right the way I expected.


2 comments:

  1. good luck... i've had the same experience a month ago... next week im leaving manila na.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bunwich...thank u so much...hope i can make it. gud luck din syo

    ReplyDelete