Wednesday, March 3, 2010

THE HEAT IS ON!

The sun shines so hot the whole day, sweat runs constantly just like having a sauna, it's no doubt that it's officially summer!

People flock over beach resorts, swimming pools get crowded, halo-halo vendors sprouted like mushrooms in every corner of the streets. Indeed, everyone is feeling the heat. 

Many people now starting their summer vacations, some would like to spend over the mountains, some on the waters, some just staying at home. But whatever our plans this summer, make sure that we have to keep safe.

Just like others, I'm planning to have my summer vacation also. This time I'm thinking of camping or hiking, I'm tired of the usual beach or swimming. Maybe this time I'll try a different way of spending my summer. I heard a lot of good stories about anawangin cove in San Antonio Zambales. I tried browsing some info over the internet and I'm quite fascinated by the informations that I read about this place. There are lots of good reviews and comments about the place that made me excited to see this so called "paradise".

With the photos I've seen, it made me thrilled to visit this place immediately. And I won't let summer pass without exploring this place.


Who wants to go with me? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment