Sunday, April 4, 2010

OF FARMVILLE, PLANTS VS ZOMBIES

Maybe because of my too much addiction to farmville and plants versus zombies, I wasn't able to sleep last night because of this dream.



Last night I had a dream where in I was planting crops on my farmville and when I was about to harvest them, a huge pile of zombies suddenly appeared and ate all my plants. I hurriedly went to look for my basket of eggs and started throwing eggs on them. Unfortunately my eggs were not enough to kill all the zombies until they reach my villa and ate my brains hehehe.



Seriously, of all applications in facebook, i enjoyed playing farmville, maybe because I am nature lover. I enjoyed planting crops though sometimes I feel lazy harvesting them. At least once a month I try to redecorate my farm and sometimes it takes me a lot of time fixing it. It has been a therapeutic to me since it was introduced to me by my friends.



Lately I was intrigued about other people playing plants vs zombies. Many of my friends got hooked with this game. Last week I was able to get a copy of it and tried playing it and whoa I found myself glued on my seat trying to kill all the zombies. Truly, once you started playing it you can’t stop yourself from playing it. During the holyweek break, I spent the whole day killing zombies, even my cousins joined me in playing and sometimes scream when a huge pile of zombies appearing.

With those two games, I still prefer playing farmville. Plants vs zombies will never replace my addiction to farmville hehehe.





No comments:

Post a Comment