Monday, August 23, 2010

CULTURAL DIFFERENCES

ayaw ko na sa villa namin!!!!! Im so sick being with the IPIS people. I'm so tired being with them who doesn't know how to clean the villa and do nothing but to mess the kitchen everyday. It's so hard to share accommodation with other nationality not to mention the cultural differences. They don't have breeding and manners, I just can't take it. Akala ko nakapag adjust na ako sa knila pero hindi pa pala. Ayaw ko nang makasama sila lalo na yung isa sa kanila who is so very childish.

I can't stand him anymore because he acts like a KID. Ayaw ko na lang patulan because I am a civilized person and I have diplomacy and tact. It's just that he is becoming so annoying because of his psychotic attitude. I am very sorry man but as much as possible I don't want to be rude but you've reached my boiling point. at first sinasakyan ko pa yung mga childish attitude mo, porket nakikita mong okay lang sa akin umaabuso kana, masyado mo nang inaabuso yung pakikisama ko. You always act like a retarded person, please man act like a civilized person, what is the sense of coming from the cradle of civilization and how come you are acting like a cave man? Sorry tsong but you crossed the bounderies already and pls don't let me lose my temper or else I will mummyfy you alive and throw you at the nile river where you came from. You are not the person who will ruin my entire stay here in Doha. Okay lang na pagbigyan ang ganyang attitude mo kaso unforgivable ang amoy mo. Char!!!!Mahirap talagang magsama sa iisang bahay ang magkaibang lahi. Sa umpisa walang problema, pero sa katagalan malaki na ang problema.

4 comments:

  1. ayan na you use the derogatory term for egyptians hahaha. my most hated boss is an egyptian

    ReplyDelete
  2. nakaka inis na kc cla. nakakabwisit pa

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thats our worst nightmare kaya kaming mga pinoy kami kami na naghahanap ng housemates namin kasi nga its like hell having them as housemate!

    goodluck naman sau!haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. wala kami choice provided kc ng company accommodation kya lng hirap nila pakisamahan. hintay lang nmin matapos yung building na lilipatan namin sa may Hamad para lahat ng pinoy sama sama na.

    ReplyDelete