Wednesday, August 4, 2010

NEW WORK ASSIGNMENT

After spending my one month and a half at the callcenter, I am now officially assigned as a implant travel consultant! This morning I was called by one of our sales manager and officially informed me that I will be transferring to one of our implant offices. I know since the beginning that I will be pulled out from the call center and will be given a new task either at the front counter, on the branch or implant but I wasn't expecting it to be so soon. I am quite prepared for this but i think it is too early for me to be assigned on the implant office alone!

I'm quite overwhelmed somehow because our managers have trusted me to give this new assignment and i hope I won't disapoint them in choosing me. I'm just quite nervous because this is a big task for me to bring a good sales to the company, but i know Allah will help me (hopefully). I'll just do my best here and prove them that I am the right person for this (crossed fingers).

i will be missing my callcenter job because there the work is not that heavy and I am enjoying it. This is a new challenge for me that I have to face here in Doha.

Just got my company laptop and mobile plus a managers' office, oh well am I just lucky to have these?

2 comments:

  1. wow naman congrats! :)

    komusta na ka man ken koy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jp, long time no hear...im okay..read my previous entries hehehe

    ReplyDelete