Saturday, January 9, 2010

I DO!


I just attended a wedding, it's the wedding of my cousin to her 6 year boyfriend. Everyone was there including some acquaintances. The wedding reception was very organized. It was facilitated very well. I got a teary eye when the principal sponsors began to give their individual message to the newly weds, some are very touching.

Before, I already visualized how my dream wedding will be. It will not be extravagant, I just want it to be very solemn. Only close relatives and friends are invited.Around 150 guests only. It will be a church wedding and everything will be in white including the flowers. I want it to be at night so that I will be romantic. Our favorite songs will be sing live during the ceremony and at the reception while dancing with my bride.

But I guess this will just remain a dream forever. I will never get married, and never will be...and that made me emotional during the reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment