Tuesday, January 5, 2010

PROLOGUE

It's been months since i started reading blogs. I find them entertaining and worth reading. I never thought that reading blogs would become part of my daily routine at the office aside from facebook. Currently I have 4 blogs added on my favorites and everyday I make sure that I have to read them whenever I have time. These blogs are worth reading and I can say that these bloggers are professional writers. I am so impressed the way they write and express theirselves that's why I was inspired to create my own.

At first, I was hesitant to make my own blog and join others on blog world because of some reasons. First, I was thinking that I may not able to post as often as the others. I am afraid that I may not able to update it every now and then. Second, I am not a good writer, I can't make my stories worth reading and it may end up that no one would read my posts nor pay attention to them. Third, I may not get a lot of followers. Lastly, when I write, I tend to lose my focus because a lot of thoughts are running on my mind and I am having difficulties organizing them.

Now, I am decided to create my own blog and I am ready to post and share my stories and my thoughts to online readers. But before I make my first entry, allow me to mention here my inspirations why I am creating my own blog.

To GALEN, I accidentally googled your blog when I was searching for the movie Angels and Demons movie review. I clicked the link and to my surprised, you were referring to a different Angels and Demons, it is not a review but a blog entry. curious I am, I read your post and continued reading your other entries. In the end, I became a fan of your blog. It is in your blog site I discovered other interesting blogs, Corporate Closet; Rudeboy and John Stan's blog. With so much modesty, I have to say that you inspired me to write and I hope I'll get tips from you guys because I do believe that you have so much talent in writing.

Today, I'll start the year by proudly sharing my thoughts to everyone. I hope my readers will love my stories and eventually before the year end I can have at least 100 posts or more! Now, aside from facebook, blogging will be now my other stress reliever hehehe.

2 comments:

  1. wow! you write really well. i know galen and i really 'hate' him for writing so many good stuff. dapat nabasa mo ang luma nya na blog. sobrang engaging and will keep you charmed for hours.

    so in tradition lahat ng nagsisimula, i wish you luck, keep on blogging! masarap magbasa ng sarili mong blog entries matapos ang isa o dalawang taon.

    write to serve your vanity. sabi yun ni faulkner*: artist(bloggers in this case) have the supreme vanity.

    too bad i'm not blogging anymore. i'm just a reader now or maybe for now.


    *“The good artist believes that nobody is good enough to give him advice. He has supreme vanity. No matter how much he admires the old writer, he wants to beat him.”

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dabo for dropping by...alam mo binabasa ko rin ang blog mo,,,nakaka aliw lalo na nung mag away kyo ni wandering commuter hehehe

    ReplyDelete