Tuesday, January 5, 2010

JUSTINE IN DISGUISE- Pilot Entry



We all wear different masks for different  reasons.
Some masks we put on because it's truly who we want to be. Some we wear because we can't bear to face what's really underneath. Or because it's what someone else needs us to be.
And some masks we wear because we hope to stay hidden. But that's the problem with wearing masks. They can be ripped off at any moment.  

I know each of us wears our own mask. We have our own purpose why we wear them and that is to hide something. It could be emotions, problems, or even our whole identity. Sometimes it is more comfortable wearing them especially if we're in pain and we don't want others see us that we are suffering. But it also appears that we are fooling others because we are not being true. But whatever it is, as I've said we have a purpose of wearing them.

Just like any other people, I also wear my mask. Been wearing it a long time now eversince I discovered something strange about me. I have decided to wear it because I have to hide the other "Me" because I know somehow If I wear this mask I can fool the world but deep inside I know I cannot fool my heart. But of course I have plans taking it off in due time, but for now I have to leave it this way.

I know it is hard to hide something to other people because others do not understand the reason behind hiding. There are people who are very shallow and close-minded and no matter how much you explain, you still end up explaining forever.

How about you, are you wearing your masks too? Let's attend a masquerade ball hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment