Sunday, January 31, 2010

VL APPROVED

Finally my vacation leave has been approved by my TL. This means I'm now ready to fly to Cebu on the 25th to 28th of feb. I was able to get the promo fare of Cebu Pacific and as early as November I was already booked and in fact i have my ticket already. I will be going to Cebu to celebrate my birthday.

This time I will celebrate my day on the queen city of the south. It has been planned months ago and I am excited as early as today. This is my gift to myself, I've been celebrating my birthday with friends and family, but this time I will celebrate it alone, just for a change.

Too bad my beau won't able to come with me beacuse of work, it would be more romantic to celebrate with him in Cebu. But we'll celebrate it together on another day.

I just hope my trip in cebu would be memorable the way I want it to be.

2 comments: