Saturday, September 11, 2010

CELEBRATING 1ST DAY OF EID

Finally Ramadan is over and as the Eid started I was able to celebrate it with few new acquaintances here in Doha. We first attended the mass which is my first time to do here since I arrived. After that we started picking some people for a small gathering. Lots of food were prepared and of course lots of drinks too! Scotch whiskey, vodka and a bottle of J&B. It was a whole night of chatting,eating and drinking as some people started to arrive. I almost got drunk consuming 2 bottles of vodka which made my day hehehe and I swear it is not a good feeling. I admit that I have a poor tolerance in alcohol and drinking too much is not my cup of tea, and when I started to feel like floating and my stomach starts drooling, I call it "kallas."

No comments:

Post a Comment