Friday, September 24, 2010

YEMEN: AMEN!

For the first time in my life, I think i just tasted a different meal, this time an Arab dish or should I say Arabian footlong. My gawd I don't wanna make my blog sounds like Soltero's but this one shouldn't be missed and should be documented hehehe.

True enough that there is something going on inside sauna. I thought it only happens on many fitness centers in the Philippines specially FF, but I never encountered such one in the Philippines as I dont't go to the gym. But here in Doha, I can testify to that based on my experience.

I was on duty at Intercon hotel but I have my 4 hours break, It is too tiring if I go home and comeback again and it is a waste of time. I brought with me my clothes (my swimming trunks) as I am planning to go swimming at the hotel's pool since 4 hours is quite long.

I used the hotel's pool with complimentary and started star gazing and I just got tired staring at some gorgeous hotel guests. After taking a plunge I went immediately at the changing rooms where the sauna and spa is located. I took already a shower and ready to change clothes but I spotted the sauna and thought of using it, after all I'm already there so why not take advantage at kakapalan ko na ang mukha ko dahil minsan lang ito.

So there, when I went inside nobody was there. After a few seconds someone entered and sat infront of me. From his looks I know he is Middle Eastern guy, about 5'8 tall and medium built, with slightly dark complexion and pointed nose and of course with thick curly eyelash.When he's about to sit, he dropped his towel and I don't know if it's by accident or intentional (but I guess it was intentional) and I saw that he was naked. From that moment I already sensed that something gonna happen.

About 15 minutes had passed, he started lifting his towel and exposing his endowment, but of course I am not looking at him directly but I can see that his dick was already exposed. I waited for a few seconds for his next move, after that he went outside to get water and came back again, this time he sat beside me. The moment he sat beside me, I removed my towel but of course I'm not totally naked, I started rubbing my chest and waiting for his reactions.Another 15 minutes had passed, still I was waiting for another move from him, but he remained seated and silent. This time I took the courage and started breaking the ice. I asked him if the temperature is just okay with him and he said yes. I don't know what to say but I guess my pick up line is just perfect to start a chat. The moment he replied to me, I know he is ready for a conversation so I ask him from where he is and I learned that he is from Yemen, he's been in Doha for 5 years and he is a dog trainer, and of course I got his name and he is Ahmed. to make the story short we had a small talk and it did not end there because I noticed that he started touching my legs.

2 comments:

  1. just be careful with other nationalities,i made a post about it on my blog...

    some are cops in disguise,pretending to be someone and when u are hooked up,they will raid your house and arrest u!

    tinakot daw!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course I know that hehehe, besides dun lng nmn yun. d nmn nya ako kilala hehehe

    ReplyDelete