Wednesday, September 29, 2010

WELL SPENT MONEY

I am very happy because this month I did not exceed again with my budget just like the previous months. I thought I over spent this month because I bought so much grocery items the past weeks. This only means that I am now learning on how to spend my earnings wisely and buying only things that I needed, at least I know where my money are going.

Last month I still have 200 riyals left on my budget which is good because they were added on my savings, but now nothing left on my budget, but good enough that I did not go beyond my budget. Today I am making again another budget list for the month of October and I am hoping that I won't go over it. This time I am going to revise my budget on spending because I am planning to buy a new phone for my roaming sim, just a cheaper one because I am still saving for my Sony Ericsson Xperia hehehe. Below is my new budget list for October

40% remittances
20% savings
20% groceries (food, toiletries)
20% shopping/gimmick

I have increased my budget on shopping from the usual 15% because like what I've said im going to buy a new phone and of course I still have my lifestyle here and I can't afford without it so I am allocating short amount for it hahahaha.

Good luck to me and I hope I can stick on my budget until my next pay day, October is quite long. Oh well, it's so hard to make a budget specially making it sure that the money are being well spent, but I guess earning money is the hardest one right?

2 comments:

  1. uy,wiser guy hehe

    ako magastos pa din,gumimik kami kagabi sa qube!ubos pera na naman LOL!

    ReplyDelete