Friday, September 17, 2010

LEARNING A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE

Isn't it fun if you can express yourself in different languages? Being polyglot like Jose Rizal is impressive and you can carry a conversation wherever you go in any parts of the globe, but that would be too ambitious if being like Gat. Jose Rizal and besides it would take some travel around the world to be a multi-lingual.

It's very disappointing that i did not took advantage my spanish and french classes during college days. However, my spanish book helped me learned on how to express myself a little bit pero mi espanol es mal! hehehe. I can read and understand some spanish words but I am having a hard time expressing myself.

EspaƱol es facil to learn because some Filipino words were spanish adapted, they are also easy to read because they are read the way they were written not unlike French it is different the way you pronounce words. They said that if you are good in Spanish, you can also understand a little bit of Italian and Portuguese.

On the other hand, I took french language too, my professor is very good in teaching the language but it is difficult to learn. Words are pronounced differently the way they were written and french is very nasal. I know also a few words and I can express myself a lttle bit too. However, I did not practice too much on it and besides I'm very trying hard in speaking french hehehe. I wish i can still continue my french lesson so that I can be fluent on it, besides it is very intresting to learn this romantic language.

Right now, since i am in the Middle east, I am learning again another language which is arabic and inshalla I'll be fluent on it since most of my housemates are arabic speaking. I am looking forward that I can express myself purely in Arabic. As of now I can speak a few words and I am trying my very best to use them everyday and besides I think it is not difficult to learn. I hope someday I can also express myself in different languages and I think that is not impossible right?

1 comment:

  1. Browsing through blogs and stumbled upon yours. Since you are there, it would be easy for you to learn their language. Immerse yourself, and you end up winning.

    ReplyDelete