Tuesday, September 21, 2010

DESPERATE FOR BIG SALES?????

Actually I don't have any plans of writing this stuff anymore since I know (on my point of view) not all of us or 100 percent of us will do this thing. Last saturday, during our weekly general meeting, our CEO asked if how many communities are there in our company (e.g Arabs, Filipinos, Pakistani, Indians et al) and started grouping us and appointed community leaders. He wants us to reach our own communities here in Qatar and bring them in our company to book their tickets with us.

He mentioned that our travel agency should be number 1 in each of our communities. He wants all Filipinos, all Patans, all Indians to book or avail our services and each of us were given a crucial task that we should be bringing customers to our company, and take note this is to be monitored on a daily basis. I don't wanna be serious about this thing and I admit that I can not do this and I am not hypocrite not to admit this. I am already having a hard time in increasing my own sales on implant where I am assigned and here comes another task which I think difficult to accomplish, besides I don't have ample time to look for my kabayans and approach them to book with us since I don't go out that much and my day off is just being spent by attending meetings and doing household chores.

I don't know what came to our CEO's mind in implementing this. Are we losing sales already? Are we not getting the target customers on a daily basis or is this a new marketing plan? I don't think so, we are already number 1 in Qatar, in middle east and in the world for 3 consecutive years , what else can we ask for? We are already the trusted company in terms of travel services and established a benchmark in all of our clients, stakeholders and how come there is still like this?

Ayaw ko na sanang patulan pa ito kasi I know not all of us can do this, pero teka talagang seryoso sila at heto nag email blast pa sa lahat na out of personal effort daw ito at eto ang special note na nakalagay : The sale will be monitored on a daily basis and community leaders who achieve the target will be rewarded and those of you who do not will be dealt with accordingly. O may incentive naman pala sa makakarami eh and isang major threat sa mga hindi makakagawa, siguro termination hehehe. Oh well goodluck sa lahat and after reading the email binura ko agad and I will just wait na lang for my disciplinary actions hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment