Sunday, September 19, 2010

GETTING FIT & FAB

I really wanted to go to the gym, it is one of my goals this 2010, I decided to hit the fitness center not to lose weight but to define my body specially my stomach. My stomach is not that flattering at all and I am so disgusted with it and I'm so tired of tucking it every now and then hahaha (can't breathe na eh). I am not aiming of a 6 pack abs, I just want to flaten it.

When I was still in the Philippines, I wanted to start going to the gym but time did not permits me and I promise to myself when I reach Qatar I will pursue it, however it didn't happen and I think it will never happen. Why?

Last month, I searched for gyms here in doha and I found out that there is fitness first here and golds gym as well but unfortunately they are too far from my place. Good thing I found out that there is one located near my villa which is a walking distance only. Very convenient and perfect for me to visit anytime I wanted to lift weights. When I inquired regarding membership and everything, I was shocked to know how much it would cost me. It costs 500riyals for 1 month membership and 50riyals per day each time you use the gym. How cheap isn't it? I asked if I would get a personal trainor and they said it is included but still not affordable. Imagine for 500riyals a month and 50 riyals a day? No. no no habibi, that is too much for just having a good physique, I know it is expensive to get a good body and it will not only cost you sweat but money also but still I don't find it practical.

Oh well, maybe I just couldn't afford it but hey that will not hinder me from achieving my goal. Good thing (thanks to Allah) I didn't know that my housemates are also intrested in body building and thought of buying a multi-functional equipment and just contribute on who's willing to use. What a great idea! It gives me a smile on my face because I can now do what I promised to do on my body. An instant gym inside our villa, I can work out anytime and anyday and I don't need to be bothered by expensive membership on gym, just my 200riyals contribution and I can use it for a year!

And now I am starting to use it to give definition on my biceps and triceps, and of course my abs. So from now on, no more tummy tuck and move over beer belly ahahaah. Can't wait to see good results after a year, inshalla!

No comments:

Post a Comment